Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Brightside look of the day

Holla Readers!

So excited to add this new category to our blog- LOOK OF THE DAY! I see so many looks throughout my day of internet browsing... that I wanted to share with you my favorite looks. This category will be open to celebs, bloggers, men... women... just about anyone that has a hot, fresh look!


My first look of the week: Rihanna

This look is the definition of cool. She plays a relaxed outfit out with some edge, adding the all-black creepers. A shoe that is risky, but totally on-trend... and very cool when worn right!

110912H7

110912H7

I really don't care what anyone says... I love this girl! She is always above and beyond when it comes to fashion. She takes risks, and never is a bore! She is a true trendsetter.


images from justjared

No comments:

Post a Comment