Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Brightside Style Crush: Mollie Tuggle

Ok........ seriously, CUTEST chick ever! She's my new style crush for obvious reasons! I can't get enough of this girl, with her gorgeous bohemian style!

Meet Mollie!

Picture 19

Age: 27- December 16, 1983
Lives: San Francisco, California

Picture 28

Picture 27

What do you like most about where you live? Aesthetics & the Culture around the city. Also, the location. The beach & mountains are just a short drive away & the city is so small you can easily get around on foot or a bicycle.
Hometown: Pensacola, Florida
Favorite places you've traveled? London, Mexico & I love visiting New York.

Picture 24

mollie_18crop-2

Hobbies: I'm a Nature Girl. I like Hiking, Beaches, Photography, & I've always been really into art, mostly portraits. This is my website- http://mollietuggle.com/
Also I LOVE music, old soul, folk music, psychedelic & classic rock, early punk rock & metal. So I enjoy going to shows at night !!
Occupation: Makeup Artist & Salon Office Manager

Picture 25

Picture 23

Where do you currently work? Oxenrosesalon (http://www.oxenrosesalon.com/)
How long have you been in the industry? about 4 years

Picture 22

What do you like best about your profession? I like being surrounded by creative people & most of my co-workers are friends of mine.
Do you talk a lot with your customers? Somewhat. There are definitely the clients/customers I have gotten to know and enjoy seeing.

mollie_82-2

Would you share with us a few your best makeup tips or insider secrets? Apply your Eye Makeup before you do anything else. This way if any shadow gets on your face you can clean it off before applying your foundation. Also, ALWAYS wear Sunscreen!!
What brand of professional makeup products would we find at your work station? Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, Nars & Smashbox

Picture 16

Picture 15

Where do you get your inspiration/ Fashion Inspiration? I'm REALLY into the 60's & 70's. So I get a lot of inspiration from Icons during that Era Such as: Keith Richards, Anita pallenberg, Jane Birkin, Edie Sedgwick, Johnny Thunders, Brigette Bardot, Joan Jett, Marianne Faithfull, etc. Also Old Movies, like- Bonnie & Clyde, Barbarella, Quadrophenia, The girl on the Motorcycle.....

mollie_44-2

Picture 13

Where do you shop? Local Thrift Stores & mostly online
What are your favorite online stores? Nasty Gal is my favorite. And mostly Ebay/ Etsy stores Like- "Between the Buttons" , "BlackSwanTheory" & "Sisters of the Black Moon" Also I LOVE this jewelry website: 1228 clothing
Shoe brand you can't get enough of? Sam Edelman & Jeffrey Campbell. I LOVE platforms!!

Picture 12

Picture 11

LOVE your tattoos, where do you mostly get your work done? I worked at Spidermurphys Tattoo for a few years, so I got a lot of them done there, or while traveling. Also, Temple Tattoo in Oakland & Blackheart Tattoo in SF

Picture 10

Who haven't you gotten tattooed by that you would like to? Thomas Hooper @ NY Adorned in NYC , he's incredible.
Next tattoo you want? I have a backpiece, I started int 4 years ago- I need/want to finish that more than getting anything NEW.

Picture 9

Picture 8

If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find? haha, not much! I'm NEVER home it seems. I just always carry around fruit & trail mix with me, & eat at the healthy places around SF. We have amazing food in this city!

Picture 7

Picture 6

If I give you one million dollars how would you spend it? I'd give some of it to my Family &, then maybe use the rest to travel, I wanna Travel MORE!!

Picture 5

Picture 2

How would you describe yourself in three words? Creative. Optimistic. Outgoing.

Picture 4

Check out more of Mollie:

MOLLIE'S TUMBLR
MOLLIE'S WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment