Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nicole Richie

As many may know... I adore Nicole Richie. Her personal style is my favorite out of anyones... and her lines 'House of Harlow 1960, and 'Winter Kate' are unreal. She GETS it. She makes things women want to wear! When I open my store, House of Harlow is 100% going to be in there. I need all you ladies to get on my page! Not to mention, It's affordable and worth it!



In the meantime... Here are some images from Shopbop that are for sale! That are AMAZING!

Picture 6

Picture 5

My favorite... are the eyes!
Picture 4

Picture 2

Picture 1

Here are some photos of Nicole, that I just love...

Nicole-Richie-THAT-Magazine-May-June-Issue-4

Nicole-Richie-THAT-Magazine-May-June-Issue-6

b4

p2

n5

tnt7

nord11

214

My favorite look!
nicole-richie-katherine-power-wedding-5

nic3

236

All photos of Nicole are from TheFashionSpot

No comments:

Post a Comment