Sunday, September 11, 2011

Brightside style crush: EMMA HARRISON

Picture 11

Age: 22
Lives: Derby, UK

Picture 6

1

Dreams: I've always wanted to travel the world, I've got about half way around so far!
Occupation: Model/Promo

13

6

If you could change careers, what would you do: I don't think I would change at the moment, I love my job! But if I did, I'd like to work in fashion or write for a magazine. I'm also really into accessories and would maybe like to design some one off pieces of jewelry.

11

What is a turn on, when it comes to a guy: Visually, I like guys in skinnies with long hair and tattoos! But intelligence and a good sense of humour is most important. I get bored easily so I like a guy to keep me on my toes!
Turn off: Arrogance, ignorance.

12

3

Where do you shop: Everywhere! I like boutiques so that I can pick up unique pieces, especially when I'm traveling. I try to avoid Topshop but it always lures me in, and I love Zara and Forever 21.
Favorite online stores: Bitching and Junkfood, I'm obsessed with the Bitchy Short! Also Asos, Nasty Gal and Ebay.

5

Style Inspiration: I get most of my inspiration from sites like Lookbook.nu and Tumblr, I love quirky street style and customisation.
Fashion celebrity influences: I find it difficult to be inspired by celebs, they're all pretty much dressed by their stylists and I see fashion as a form of self expression. However, I love the Olsen twins and Kate Moss' laid back dress sense, and Victoria Beckham's structured style is also worn to perfection.

Picture 2

Picture 10


Fall Essentials:
I'm terrible for dressing seasonally, I'll most likely just wear my summer wardrobe with a scarf.
Favorite fashion magazines: I like a well rounded mag like Glamour or Cosmo, plus mags like Vogue are pure torture for me as I fall in love with things that I can't afford!

Picture 18

Picture 17


Favorite shoe store:
I'm one of the millions of Lita fans, so it's gotta be Jeffrey Campbell.
Favorite fashion designers: Always Alexander McQueen, although I'll forever lust over Alexander Wang's 'Rocco' bag!

Picture 16

Must-have beauty product: I couldn't live without Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation or Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof. Both really do stay in place all day and do exactly what they claim to, which is rare.
Beauty secret your mother taught you: Toothpaste is pretty much an overnight cure for stubborn spots! It kills bacteria and removes excess dirt and oil, which most likely the blemish in the first place. Just be careful what you're using though as some toothpastes can aggravate!

Picture 15

How do you stay in such great shape: Just genetics, I eat pretty unhealthily and am actually trying to gain a little weight. I guess the best thing you can do to stay in shape though is exercise regularly and eat a balanced diet, people really need to stop starving themselves!
What are your favorite makeup brands: MAC, Clinique, Estee Lauder and Chanel!

Picture 14

Please tell us how your hair is this perfect!: Ooh la la, thanks! For the colour I just bleach it, then use a silver shampoo by Schwarzkopf Professional. I use Headkandy extensions which are human remy hair and around double the weight of regular extensions, I rarely straighten it and use heated rollers for volume!
Best part of this past summer: Download festival! I look forward to it every year, the bands are amazing and the atmosphere is incredible, it luckily falls around my Birthday every year too so it's the perfect way to celebrate.

Picture 12

What are you looking forward to: Traveling more, I'm hoping to volunteer at an orphanage in Thailand soon, can't wait!

Picture 9

MORE OF EMMA:

Tumblr: http://emmahearts.tumblr.com/
Blogspot: http://emmahearts.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/_emmahearts
Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/emmahearts

No comments:

Post a Comment