Friday, August 12, 2011

All things Leopard

So, I'm a girl that lives for all things leopard. I don't know what it is, but I seriously can't get enough. I feel it gives any outfit I wear a boost of glam with minimum effort.


Check out some of my favorite leopard finds for the fall season, that fit my budget:


Picture 42

Urban Outfitters, KNT by Kova & T Nina Blouse $69.00

Picture 36

Steve Madden, SHAZZAM Heel $149.95
(I DIE for this platform, enough said)

Picture 34

Steve Madden, TRIUMPHL Oxford $89.95
(Most simple way to add some sass to any outfit, without gaining the blisters)

Picture 38

Nasty Gal, PlayMe Leo Zip Shorts $98.00
(My next Saturday night, date night w/ boyfriend short)

Picture 37

Nasty Gal, Leopard Cutout Wedge $145.00
(ahh! Completely adorable- my version of a mary jane)

Picture 41

Forever 21, Leopard Print Skinnies $27.80



Lastly, I wanted to add my splurge:

Picture 40

Shopbop, M Missoni Leopard Print Pouchette Bag $695.00
(Anything Missoni melts my heart)

xx, C

No comments:

Post a Comment