Saturday, August 27, 2011

Brightside style crush: IRA CHERNOVA!!

SO many explanation marks, because I am beyond excited about this pretty one! (You will see why after checking out this interview!)
Picture 10

88395019

Occupation: I take photos
Lives: Not based yet
Next location you would like to travel: I'm in the airport at the moment; next month looks like boston-nyc-la-moscow-london. Will see whats next

Picture 11

Picture 9

Interests and Hobbies: Places and people
Dreams for the future: Keep living the life I enjoy; Move to London

Picture 8

Picture 5

How long have you loved photography? Have you loved it all your life? About 5 years, I guess. At least that's the time since I picked my parents film camera
What kind of photography do you do? Different types; it depends. Going from art, fashion to cities, classic portraits and shows
What are the pros and cons of being a photographer? Would not be into it, if i could find any cons. All is fantastic

Picture 4

If you weren't a photographer, what would you want to be? Don't know; never thought about it
If you could photograph anyone, in any setting, who and where would it be? Don't have such goals at the moment; when I'm catching any of those wishes, I'm just doing my best to reach it

Picture 3

Picture 2

You have beautiful tattoos, where do you mostly get your work done? I collected it while traveling, so really hard to tell; maybe 10/12 artists, different countries

Ira_2

Favorite tattoo you have, and why: I love them all

4171840359_fea8897b3d

Next tattoo you would like to get: To finish some work on my leg, a few more writings, maybe
Who would you like to get tattooed by, that you haven't already? I have a few names written in my notebook! Gonna keep it to myself tho, in case ill change my mind, haha
Any tattoo regrets? No

ira_chernova

Ira-Chernova-Part-2

1294791510119600

If you were to give one piece of advice, what would it be?
Stick to what you believe in!

tumblr_lcjgytV0Fu1qa4pypo1_500

What is your current worry? That ill be too moody till i get some proper sleep
Current love? All of beautiful upcoming things
Current hate? Not having any chargers in that airport


More of Ira:

Email: eirinn.chernova@gmail.com
http://chernova.tumblr.com/
http://twitter.com/ichernova


http://www.flickr.com/photos/30379261@N02/
http://dread-me.livejournal.com/


photos credits: Moni Haworth, Ira Chernova, Shane McCauley, Nicole Demeshik, alexsey shpunt

No comments:

Post a Comment