Monday, August 8, 2011

teen choice awards

When I was younger, I knew the time and date in advance for this thing... but nowadays, I just look forward to seeing the red carpet online, so I can avoid torturing myself and boyfriend.

I really wasn't impressed... maybe since its Teen Choice, people didn't think they needed to raise to the occasion??

Here are a few of what I liked... kinda!

2176d1564a66a851_zooey

Zooey, always. She doesn't count, because she was born a doll baby, and will always be.

2011_Teen_Choice_Awards_-_ArrivalsDemi_Lovato_Selena_Gomez_at_the_2011_Teen_Choice_Awards-435x580

These two, because they are just cute.

3d27a1071f807675_Fergie-Teen-Choice-Awards

Fergie's face looks somewhat destroyed, but I would still love to wear this dress!

Rachel-Bilson-at-the-2011-Teen-Choice-Awards-678x1024

Rachel Bilson is an angel. No other way around it. She does no wrong...

65848325

The Kardashions, because they are always glam. Doesn't matter where they go, what they are doing... they are little sex kittens everywhere they go! I need their hair stylist, make up artist, and stylist for my next date STAT!

blue-carpet--large-msg-131278991055

I saved the best for last. I adore hanna beth!


x,
c

(photos taken from popsugar)

No comments:

Post a Comment