Friday, August 5, 2011

brightside girl crush: julia

Introducing... Julia

Julia is what you call, adorable. Every tattoo she has, is worth looking at! It blows my mind that at such a young age, she was able to make good tattoo decisions (unlike myself haha). She has this look about her, that is so interesting and appealing. You would think with all the tattoos that she wouldn't be walking around in cute little betsey johnson dresses... but she is... and she pulls it off completely. I admire her girly look, with her don't-take-life-so-seriously attitude.

julia

Age: 20
Lives: Long Island
Interests: Dogs, tattoos, burritos, Slayer, Neglect

julia9
julia6

Favorite tattoo: hmm that's a tough one, I'm going to have to go with the tattoo my best friend did. It's a pizza character thats holding a pizza saying "eat pizza now!" ..and she tattooed it on me while we were both eating pizza haha
Main Influences:My friends are my main influence. They constantly travel the world making sick music and always having fun.
Where do you shop:NYC has the best shopping spots in my opinion! Betsey Johnson, Enz's, Top Shop, Urban Outfitters, and mainly thrift stores is what consists of my wardrobe.


julia10
julia5

Favorite designer: My absolute all time favorite designer is Betsey Johnson. She's the best!
Beauty tip: I think the natural look is the best look. Stay away from bronzer!
fashion tip:Don't limit yourself to one style, try different looks all the time.

julia4

Favorite place to hang out: Old Westbury Gardens
Describe your style in 3 words: Bad fucking bitch


julia3

No comments:

Post a Comment