Thursday, August 11, 2011

brightside girl crush: chloe

Meet Chloe Nørgaard...

I knew about this girl before asking her to let me feature her, but I never met her before. After looking through her photos, I am completely blown away. Her style reminds me of 'coachella' everyday! I LOVE IT! Her gorgeous face matched with her inspiring bohemian attire, is a dangerous combo. I have a feeling, people (girls and guys) fall in love with this girl, the minute they meet her...

Picture 36


Age: 21
Occupation: Model
Lives: Every few weeks I am in a new place. Home is wherever I am at the moment
What gives you happiness: Beauty, whether it be in peoples personalities, sounds, colors, love...

Picture 55


Picture 53


Picture 43


Interests: Music Festivals. Traveling. Learning. Djing. Painting. LOVE. following my dreams.
Make-up favorite: I'm all about rad colored lipsticks.
Beauty product must-have: Moisturizer
Favorite tattoo you have: I love all of them. but my two favorites are the one behind my ear ( a key that my mom and I got together on a totally spontaneous outing in chicago, and my diamond/crown on the back of my neck, a reminder of who I am, where i came from, to stay true to myself, and be full of love and light, like a child

Picture 48


Picture 50


Favorite stores: Thrift stores
Favorite designers? Asger Juel Larsen, Keith Powell, Alexander McQueen, Missoni.
How you stay in such good shape: I wish I had a trick. but I'm just lucky.
Favorite shoe store: Harley Davidson

Picture 45


Picture 52


Picture 49


Favorite magazines: My blog , its like my scrap book artoftranslation.tumblr.com

Picture 35


Picture 54


Beauty tip: Drink water, moisturize & sleep!
Fashion tip: Be yourself

Picture 39


What are 3 items you can't leave the house without: Cigarettes, iphone (for obvious reasons, and so I can take pictures and listen to music), snacks..
Describe your everyday beauty routine in the morning: When i wake up, I brush my teeth.

Picture 13


Describe your style in 3 words: Spontaneous, rebellious, creative.

Picture 42



photos from: chloes facebook, and http://www.2pm.dk/

CHLOE'S BLOG




No comments:

Post a Comment