Thursday, August 4, 2011

i heart emma stone!

So. When this chick first came around, I really wasn't head over heels. I found it weird when guys were telling me she was attractive. I got that she was 'cute'... but the point of being sexy/cute... she wasn't there yet.

Emma Stone

EmmaStone1

now. Lately... if you don't think this girl is sexy/cute than you really are a full-of-yourself asshole, because she is killllling me lately. Her stylist is seriously on top of the game! But, besides the stylist.... her overall look is just 90% better.

Here are some of my favorite looks so far... and I can't wait for more to come!
ps, I really want to see her new movie that just came out with Ryan Gosling. Not because of Ryan only, but because it looks like I could laugh a little!


emmaa

Emma-Stone-in-cover-Elle-July-2011-10-classic-style


x,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment