Thursday, August 25, 2011

Brightside Girl Crush: Jesse Lee Denning

This young lady has been catching my eye for awhile! Her gorgeous face and body has been gracing covers of magazines, CD's, and calendars for years... and I am always anticipating to see her next move! Her driven attitude and care-free style lingers off of her, leaving people no reason to wonder where all her successes come from. She is a woman you look up to, and admire... someone who knows what she has, and uses it to her full potential. There is something to be said about this one...


Meet Jesse Lee Denning...

Picture 54

Age: I can't remember haha
Currently lives: NYC

Picture 39

Picture 55

What do you like best about where you live: it's my hometown, there's nowhere else in the world like it
Where do you want to live when you're retired and older: i plan on traveling a lot but I think NYC will always be home...although i could potentially see my self moving north (westchester/Hudson NY area) and having a farm where i can grow some of my own food, have animals, space, fresh air, etc.
Occupation: PR/Marketing director for an Architectural Firm

Picture 53

Picture 52

Morning or a night person: Afternoon person. I can't stay up late nor do I like to get up early.
What would be your perfect day: A crisp Fall afternoon, or warm Spring evening at an outdoor cafe with a glass of wine, yummy food, and good company.

Picture 51

Favorite tattooer(s): Jason Kundell, Felipe Leu, Chris O'Donnell, Mike Rubendahl, Andre Malcolmn, Regino Gonzales, Takahiro Kitamura, Julie BeckerFavorite tattoo you have: My Sugar Skull
Next tattoo you want: I don't have anything major planned, I'd like to get my rib areas filled in / evened out
Where do you shop: I love Freepeople and Shopbop (online store)
Who are you influences: NYC and the people here influence me everyday

Picture 49

Picture 46

What gets you inspired: Art - movies, visiting museums and galleries.
Favorite magazines: I don't really read a lot of magazines to be honest
Favorite shoe brand: YSL, Brian Atwood, Stella McCartney, and Lanvin (I do love shoes)

Picture 45

Picture 44

Favorite designer: As of recently and thanks to my good friend Jessica Riccardi (who has impeccable style) Isabel marant
Must-have beauty product: Mascara
What are your favorite makeup brands: Dior (mascara)

Picture 43

Current worry: The state of the world (always)
Current love: Myself (at least trying to)
Current hate: mom-jeans

Picture 40

Name the last 3 things you have bought: Jeans, jeans, and more jeans - I have a problem
How do you stay in such good shape: I work out once a week with a trainer and a few days on my own doing cardio - but i slack off all the time and i LOOOOVE to eat
3 physical features you get complimented on a lot: lips, eyes, legs

Picture 38

Picture 36

Name your least favorite feature: My toes
How would you describe yourself in 3 words: 1. stubborn 2. loyal 3. artistic

Picture 35

Wanna see more of Jesse?? "Like' her facebook fan page!


Photos from: Carlos Luna, Stuart Mitchell, Dale May, Peralta Photography, Jammi York, Mike Houghton

1 comment:

  1. interesting that you used one of my images and never credited me nor got my permission to use it .. id like to have the 5th image down removed please as soon as possible thank you for your understanding

    TREVOR GODINHO | PHOTOGRAPHER

    ReplyDelete