Saturday, August 20, 2011

Brightside girl crush: Elle

British babes are hands down, my favorite. They have an endless style that I admire so much. When it comes to trends, I feel like they are always on top of us Americans... sadly :)! I first saw Elle online in some modeling photos, and I was drawn to her. She is gorgeous, and has such a relaxed, retro style! She glam's up a t-shirt... sass's up a pair of tube socks! She is the girl that can hang out on the couch in her pajamas, and look stunning. But, also can curl up her hair and look like a 1950's pin-up! Shes the ultimate natural beauty...


Meet Elle!

Picture 20

Age: 24
Lives: Wiltshire, England, not too far from stone henge
Occupation: Model
What do you love most about your job: The freedom of having a lot of free time and that i get to travel to amazing places

Picture 23

Picture 22

Dreams: Just to be happy, i couldn't ask for more than that. I don't was excessive amounts of money or Fame. Just to be comfortable.

Picture 19

Picture 18

Current worry: haha Money! I'm skint! wish i had more so i could go see my friends more and maybe a bit of shopping that would be nice!
Current love: My boyfriend, been with him 2 and a half year and he is wonderful, very supportive of me and my modelling.
Current hate: Um maybe just the current state of the world at the moment and how much debt every country is in. Maybe if every country owes another country money why cant we just wipe the slate clean and start a fresh!? ha

Picture 16

Must-have beauty product: Concealer - i LOVE playboy concealer its not expensive and it really covers bags! I have been using it for years!
What are your favorite makeup brands: MAC is fantastic, every make up artist on every shoot has MAC as their main brand! fantastic eyeliners! and amazing foundations!
How do you stay in such good shape: Genetics! ha i wish i could say i went to the gym or dieted. I do nothing and i eat crap! please don't hate me!!!!

Picture 15

Morning or a night person: Totally a night person. cause I don't have a 9 - 5 i have the tendancy to sit up til 3 am watching ghost videos online (weird i know) and then get up at 11/12 the next day, its a terrible routine but oh well! ha
When it comes to guys, what turns you on: I love a nice smelling tattooed guy with a pretty face. I'm also a bit of a fan of the underdog, the geeky guy. I am in Love with Shia Labeouf ha and Jesse eisenberg is so cute!
What turns you off: Arrogant, obnoxious guys! the music nazi types who only talk to people if they dress the way their 'clique' dresses. the guys who wont talk to you if you like other types of music.

Picture 13

Favorite tattooer(s): Valarie Vargas is one of the best in England! I have to say i love Ben Boston from Bristol as he did my pin up tattoo! and he is a lovely guy too!
Favorite tattoo you have: My pin up, I would love to get a sleeve but got to see whether it will affect my modelling work or not!
Next tattoo you want: Well, I want to get a rose tattooed onto my ankle area, on the opposite side of my leg to the pin up!

Picture 12

Favorite online stores: I love urban legends, like the guy under the bed at night, or the person hiding in the backseat of your car. Anything that freaks me out is amazing!
Fashion influences: I love Taylor momsons fashion as she literally wears anything and she does Rock chick so so well! i love wearing band t-shirts with the sleeves cut off tucked into a pair of Vintage denim shorts!

Picture 25

Picture 24

Favorite fashion magazines: Honestly, I am really not into fashion mags. 1) they do not promote healthy body image and 2) i do not like being told what i have to wear ha! we are just being told what is Hot to wear so designers and shops get some money!
Favorite shoe brand: Ooooh um louboutins, just cause they are iconic!
Favorite fashion designers: I Love alexander Mcqueen as he had the whole Rock edge which i love! But for the Elegance and class i love chanel! when I think Chanel i imagine lace, chiffon, Glamour! very elegant!
What sets you apart from other women: I am just me. If I don't feel comfortable wearing something it will show! I am not a bitchy person, i love to make friends and have girlie nights in watching films and eating chocolate. I don't take myself too seriously either i can laugh at myself! I actually made a video on youtube of me singing about Cheese and i sent it to a cheese company and they sent me a cheese coupon. That shows how silly (yet productive) I am!

Picture 26

What is your morning beauty routine: Get up and pee. brush teeth and wash face then shove some moisturiser on! then if i am going out shower and do my make up! i have just bought a shampoo called GROW its supposed to make your hair grow an inch in a month so fingers crossed this works!!

Picture 27

How would you describe yourself in 3 words: Silly, Lovely, sensitive!



Photo credit: Steve Read, www.facebook.com/stevetakespictures
Photos taken from Elle's facebook

4 comments:

  1. lovely interview..interesting girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear i just noticed i did a complete booboo, i read the question favorite online stores, as favorite online stories.....im an idiot and i apologise. In hindsight i would say ebay....as you can find awesome vingate clothes for half the price you would get them in a vintage shop!
    Elle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I saw that, it was cute. Well, at least they can read it on here!

    ReplyDelete